3.30.2012

Overeating :/

Eating out tonight was a very poor choice. I think the salt levels alone are probably making me sick. So bloated. I probably gained 9 million pounds tonight. (That's a rough estimate, of course.)

I had black bean soup and part of my Mom's nachos. The soup was great (sooooo tasty) but I wish I would have stopped there! I would have saved myself this over-stuffed feeling and about 700 calories. :(

This is one mistake I hope to not make again. I'm starting to realize that I eat every meal as if it will be my last one ever. I can't pass up my favorite foods because I feel like I'll never have them again. Ever. Ever. Ever! Which is totally dumb! And nothing tastes as good as the first bite and the last.

So hear's to smaller portions and if I have to have something, only dishing out a just enough to be satisfied.


1 comment:

sgoldman328 said...

That's an interesting way to look at it. "I eat every meal as if it will e my last one ever" -- That's actually incredibly brilliant. IT's not the last time you can taste this food, so save it for next time.

I heard this great quote about only having three bites of dessert. "Try it with the first, savor it with the second, and kiss it goodbye with the third"