3.31.2012

Moving Ever Forward.

This week has been a lot of ups and downs, but overall, it's been good! It's all a learning experience and I am truly learning so much. I have been over my totals all week, but I am learning to listen to my body more and my cravings less. Plus, hopefully after a doctor visit, I will figure out my blood sugar stuff and that'll make life easier as well! :)

I have been loading up on readings, magazines, and reading lots of personal weight loss stories for inspiration. It really gives me the right mindset and a lot of hope that with real hard work, I can do this!

I used to do Zumba 4-5 times a week (with the dvd system in my old, crickey house) and I've been missing it. I may go ahead and buy the system, because I miss it so much. And what you do in a class setting is so different from the dvds. Both are good and fun and a real workout, but I like the dvd moves and music better-ish? Because I don't own the dvds, I mostly just blare Today's HipHop/Rap/Pop and do the quintessential Zumba moves to them while dancing around my living room! (Great visual, huh?) I love dancing. I want to do a lot more of it and eventually want to take ballroom or social dance classes.

I find the more I think about my new healthy life style, the more I come up with lists of things I want to do but have always been wigged out by. I let my weight perpetually get the best of me. I won't get into it here, cause it'll be way to heavy for my high blood sugar state, but more on that later!

No comments: